The Angels Deprived [kira] Index du Forum

The Angels Deprived [kira] Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

DONE DEAL Leeds United miss out on top target as Swansea Cit

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The Angels Deprived [kira] Index du Forum -> Divers -> Photo
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Féminin
Point(s): 8
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Lun 16 Juil - 12:17 (2018)    Sujet du message: DONE DEAL Leeds United miss out on top target as Swansea Cit Répondre en citant

DONE DEAL Leeds United miss out on top target as Swansea City defender Kyle Bartley signs for West Brom

pic5678 Leeds United have missed out on the signing of Swansea City defender Kyle Bartley, who has sealed a move to West Bromwich Albion on a three-year deal. The 27-year-old centre-back spent the 2016/17 season on loan at Elland Road and enjoyed arguably the best season of his career, making 50 appearances for the Whites.

His form with the Championship club prompted then-Swansea boss Paul Clement to bring him back into the Jacks’ first-team last season, but injury restricted him to just ten appearances.Bartley was linked with making a permanent move back to Leeds this summer, having won over the fans during his impressive loan spell.

But the Whites have missed out, as relegated Premier League side West Brom announced his arrival on Monday. Bartley made 38 appearances in six years with Swansea, who also suffered relegation to the Championship last season.And he is now likely to line up against the Swans in the second tier after joining the Baggies, having trained with his new team-mates on Monday morning.

Bartley is West Brom’s second signing of the summer, following the arrival of goalkeeper Sam Johnstone from Manchester United.“I’m absolutely delighted Kyle pic5678 has joined us,” said Head Coach Darren Moore.“He’s got great presence about him and I am looking forward to working with him.”

pic5678 Bartley said of his move to the Hawthorns: “After speaking with Darren I knew this was the place I wanted to be be. He let me know his ideas for the season and the next few years, his ambitions for the club and he told me about the fan base and the facilities. I’m hoping to be involved quickly.”

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 16 Juil - 12:17 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The Angels Deprived [kira] Index du Forum -> Divers -> Photo Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange