The Angels Deprived [kira] Index du Forum

The Angels Deprived [kira] Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Eden Hazard: Why Chelsea FC star won’t win Ballon d’Or

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The Angels Deprived [kira] Index du Forum -> La Communauté -> Présentez-vous
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Piseth2981

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev) 虎 Tigre
Point(s): 46
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Dim 20 Mai - 09:21 (2018)    Sujet du message: Eden Hazard: Why Chelsea FC star won’t win Ballon d’Or Répondre en citant

The Chelsea FC star insists he isn't selfish enough to win the Ballon d'Or

Eden Hazard has admitted that he isn’t selfish enough to win the Ballon d’Or.

The Belgium international has been Chelsea FC’s best player over the past three or four seasons maxbet under Jose Mourinho and then Antonio Conte.

The Blues forward won the PFA player of the year award in 2015 after Hazard scored 16 times in their title-winning season under Mourinho.

Hazard was instrumental once again in Chelsea FC’s title success under Antonio Conte last term to win his second title in three seasons at Stamford Bridge.

The west London side could be facing intense interest from La Liga giants Real Madrid in their star man in the 2018 summer transfer window.

Hazard has scored 12 times and has made six assists in 36 games in the Premier League this season as the Blues ended up in fifth spot in the table.

However, maxbet the Chelsea FC star appeared to pour cold water on the prospect of him getting his hands on the Ballon d’Or during his career.

“[My father] always told me that. Maybe it’s true,” Hazard told BBC Sport.

“I think, in football now, if you want to win something like the Ballon d’Or or [to be the] top scorer, you need to be selfish. But I’m not like this, not at all. I’m just who I am.”

Liverpool FC star Mohamed Salah, who was team-mates with Hazard for a brief spell at Chelsea FC before his loan move to Fiorentina, is a contender to win the Ballon d’Or but faces competition from Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi. maxbet

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 20 Mai - 09:21 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The Angels Deprived [kira] Index du Forum -> La Communauté -> Présentez-vous Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange