The Angels Deprived [kira] Index du Forum

The Angels Deprived [kira] Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Rakitic: If it was down to me, I would open Barcelona's door

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The Angels Deprived [kira] Index du Forum -> La Communauté -> Présentez-vous
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Piseth2981

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev) 虎 Tigre
Point(s): 81
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Dim 11 Mar - 05:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Rakitic: If it was down to me, I would open Barcelona's door Répondre en citant

Fresh from a decisive performance 3mbet against Malaga, Barcelona midfielder, Ivan Rakitic, put the cat amongst the pigeons when he suggested he'd open the door to Neymar's return immediately.The Croatian did quantify his remarks by saying that he didn't know anything about whether the Brazilian had been speaking to some of his old colleagues about coming back to the club he left in the summer for 222 million euros."He has not told me anything, but if it's up to me, I would open the door right now," Rakitic said to reporters after the game."Not only because of the relationship I have with him, but because of the type of player he is."I would always put Ney on my team."After negotiating what could've been a banana skin at the Estadio La Rosaleda, the midfielder went home happy."The last few seasons we have had a bad time here," he continued. "I think we were very superior but now we can prepare for what is coming."He is, of course, referring to the Chelsea game in the Champions League, a match 3mbet that the absent Lionel Messi will return for."I hope the kid and the family are fine and Messi comes back soon, we need him," Rakitic suggested."Chelsea will be very difficult, and the fans know we have to be together."We want to make history 3mbet together, but they can hurt us at any time."

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 11 Mar - 05:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The Angels Deprived [kira] Index du Forum -> La Communauté -> Présentez-vous Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange